| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baker Lake, Nt in April is very cold at -17.8 °C (-3.99999999999991E-02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.1 °C (8.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -22.6 °C (-8.7 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 15.6mm (0.6in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 16:59 long with an average length of 15:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Baker Lake, Nt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Baker Lake, Nt, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Baker Lake, Nt:
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) NNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 756.4 kms (470 miles) NW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 544.5 kms (338.4 miles) NNW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 890.2 kms (553.2 miles) NW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 616 kms (382.8 miles) WNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 685.5 kms (426 miles) WNW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) SW
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 833.1 kms (517.7 miles) WSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 772.9 kms (480.3 miles) SSW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 870 kms (540.6 miles) SSW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 591.3 kms (367.4 miles) N
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 515.7 kms (320.4 miles) NNE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 820.7 kms (510 miles) NE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) NNE
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 642.2 kms (399 miles) NE
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 613.6 kms (381.3 miles) E
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 284 kms (176.5 miles) ESE
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 627.9 kms (390.2 miles) S
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 886.2 kms (550.7 miles) S